2022/2023 Supplementary Admission Exercise
Dear Prospective Student,
FUNAAB notes the recent release of NECO results and expected release of JUPEB and SSCE results, and the fact that some of the candidates that selected FUNAAB in the 2021/2022 JAMB Registration applied with awaiting results.
Consequently, candidates who made the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) their First Choice in the 2021 UTME and scored at least 180 for an Agric Programme, at least 250 for Engineering and Veterinary Medicine programmes, or at least 200 for other non-Agric programmes; and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE) admission into FUNAAB with awaiting JUPEB/A'level Results are hereby notified that the process for shortlisting, admission through JAMB CAPS and screening for the 2021/2022 academic session expected to resume in October 2022 commences on Monday December 6, 2021.
Candidates that meet above requirement are hereby required to take the following steps to be considered in the admission process:
Guidelines for Supplementary Online Application
- Access FUNAAB Admission Portal (https://admission.unaab.edu.ng) between Monday, December 6 and Friday December 31, 2021
- Login to FUNAAB Admission Portal with JAMB Registration number: a form is displayed to obtain basic information about you which will be used to generate RRR Invoice of Admission Processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only, including transaction charges.
- After payment confirmation, your bio-data, photograph, academic records and other relevant information are displayed as collected from JAMB OR requested over several page.
- You will be required to validate your O'level results (third party charges may apply); and optionally, provide 2 alternative course options if your choice of course cannot be offered.
Candidates may also visit the Part-time Admission Portal in case s/he cannot be accommodated within the very limited Full-time option.
- For DE admission, candidates are to present an authentic Notification of Result issued by their Institution after approval by the Academic Board of their Institution OR a Certified True Copy of the A'level results to the Registrar FUNAAB on/before December 31, 2021..
- Keep checking FUNAAB Portal for notice of shortlisting and/or request for change of course on JAMB CAPS Portal.
- Keep checking JAMB CAPS to Accept Offer.
- Return to FUNAAB Admission Portal to pay Registration Fee, and Print Schedule for Physical Screening & Orientation programme that will be scheduled later.
- Call: 09091050950, 08066630617, 08129775690 (8.00 a.m - 4.00 p.m Monday to Friday)
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Visit: Knowledgebase and Helpdesk platform